Educational establishments are increasing relying on IT systems. No matter how 'reliable' a system, the facts is that IT problems will still happen. Computer crashes, disk failures, network problems, software bugs, endless security updates and even malicious damage make managing systems a nightmare
We have the answer! Our educational managed network service is designed to take the hassle out of your IT systems and give us the responsibility to make sure things run smoothly. You get a single point of contact for all IT related issues and a fixed annual cost, which can be paid monthly or quarterly.
We can look after your entire network or just the administration system. Our engineers have knowledge of SIMS and Bromcom and act as a first point of contact before consulting the appropriate helpdesk. Our package provides onsite technical support for an agreed number of days per week or a full time engineer if that is required.
We can support the smallest infant school right through to the largest secondary school and have several clients on this service that are happy to provide references.
Support package features-
- Fully outsourced Network Management Package. We take full control and responsibility of your system for a fixed annual cost.
- Full support of Windows network including Windows server, Windows workstations, printers, networking hardware any existing machines/laptops and all associated equipment.
- Full network management including backup strategy, server administration, user management, anti-virus, internet connectivity, license management & server/workstation updates & patches
- Proactive network monitoring & maintenance
- Full call out support with guaranteed response times included in the cost
- Network & system consultancy on an on-demand basis to ensure systems run smoothly
- Remote support via web/dial in
- Management of Windows updates & patches on all network PC’s and laptops
- Standard telephone support 9am - 5pm monday- friday
Costs are tailored for the client depending on the number of sites, users and systems.
For further information, or for a free custom quotation, please contact us