Microsoft school's agreement
School Agreement Subscription is suitable for primary and secondary schools looking for a simple and flexible subscription licensing agreement. Instead of a large initial purchase of software, the school calculates the number of desktops it has and licenses them by paying an annual subscription cost per pc. The school is entitled to all version upgrades of the software it uses at no extra charge throughout the agreement. At the end of the initial term (1 or 3 years) the school can either buy the software they are using outright, or continue with another School Agreement subscription.
The minimum requirement for this agreement is 50 units (the number of products multiplied by the number of PCs). You can buy School Agreement Subscription directly from Alamo Business Systems as we are a Microsoft Authorised Education Reseller.
All major Microsoft applications and server products are included in the agreement.
School Agreement features:-
- Sign a Master Agreement and place annual orders for license coverage through us
- Customers licensed to run any version of products, including product upgrades released during the subscription term
- Once a Master Agreement is in place, Subscription Order Forms are submitted for 12 or 36 months of license coverage
- Tiered price for non-perpetual licenses covering all institution computers based the number of PCs
- Student Option licenses specific number of students for use of products on their personal computer at home
- Receive one complimentary Product Welcome Kit containing CDs for the key desktop products you order and receive CDs for corresponding upgrades that occur during the subscription term. Other Software can be purchased directly from us
For further information, or to get specific costings for your school, please contact us